Wednesday 29 December 2010

Psp Traveling Case - psp case, psp


I got this case for my husband's psp. The psp fits great and the outer rubber shell of the case seems quite durable. However, if you look at the picture, you'll see a carabiner looped through a little strap on the case. That strap is held in place by a large rivet that's punched through the case and sits in the corner of the area the PSP should sit. This means that any time the PSP is in the case, that rivet is wearing on the PSP, potentially scratching, or otherwise ruining, the finish on the back of the system. If you buy this, be prepared to line the bottom with some heavy cloth or something to take the rivet out of the equation. That being said, this case is excellent for protecting and carrying a PSP. The designers just need to make an adjustment. PSP Super Travel Case With Pockets

I purchased this case for my daughter's PSP 3000 based on the reviews and features. We are both pleased with the sturdiness, protection and quality. I am very happy that I chose this case over others and worth the price.



First thoughts with product in hand and filled with PSP/ect:

* Case feels like quality, formed rubber exterior, properly & thoroughly padded. Attractive.

* Solid zipper.

* Belt/strap loop on back. Also clip loop. Nice to have choices.

* PSP is surrounded by soft padding and is strapped down.

* Ample storage (2 dedicated game slots with extra storage for more games or accessories like headphones, cleaning cloth, etc.



After a couple weeks of use, we have NO complaints. No trouble with scratching from the smooth rivet inside the PSP section that connects the clip loop to the outside (although I am watching that for potential problems.) and the case is holding up to continual use. I can easily put 5 games/movies in this case (2 in dedicated slots, 2 in extra storage area with headphones and 1 in the PSP itself) and this travels well. At this point, I would recommend this case and believe that it is the best value for the price, excellent quality.

I bought two of these for my daughters because they carry their PSP's everywhere. It can carry games/movies and keeps the PSP protected. For the price and quality this item is ideal for any PSP owner.

I bought this item and the inside metal part of the case scratch the casing of my brand new PSP. Really frustrated with this cheap case.



Buy the official PSP case for 14.99 at target, looks nicer and not cheap.

Bought this case for my son's PSP 3000. It fits snug and is very durable; a little on the cheap side as quality goes, but I paid cheap. However, there is a metal clasp that is attached to the case, which is fine(although on the cheap side), but it is inexplicably attached directly to the case with a metal grommet that protrudes into the cradle that actually holds the PSP. This metal grommet makes contact witn the PSP every time it is in the case and has begun to leave scratches on the back of my sons PSP. They are small scratches and don't effect the way it operates, but my son was forced to move the PSP to the accessories cradle that is not quite as big and doesn't fit as nicely. Also, there was supposed to be a velcro strap that holds the the PSP in place when you open the case, but one of the straps was completely missing! So this too was useless. To sum up, I recently bought an officially licensed PSP Starter Kit with a (great!) case, car charger, cleaning cloth, USB cable, and extra UMD Cases, it even came with a bonus 'skin' for the PSP for only $15 at Sam's Club. My son loves it and uses the useless case to hold all his new accessories and attached it to the new case with the useless metal ring. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you intend to do the same. Although you could probably find a used or even new travel shaving or toiletry kit that would perform the same function . . . ?

Please note that I have added three images of this product to the gallery. Scroll back to the upper left corner of this product's web page to see them.



I'll address the issue of the metal rivet first. Yes, there is a metal rivet at the bottom of the PSP compartment. However, my case has a bit of material over it and the rivet does not come into contact with my PSP (see product image). I know that some reviewers have cases with bare metal rivets so I assume that this is a correction made by the company or there was a batch of cases where somebody forgot to put the covers in.



The other complaint is about fitting a PSP inside of the case. It fits and I invite you to check out my product image to see for yourself. However, it is very snug (see image). I have all linds of gizmos from pocket camcorders to cameras to multiple game consoles and I have never seen a case where the product fits so tightly. I was able to hold the case upside down and gently shook it and the console did not fall out. (Don't try this!) I had to wonder if this was intended for a PSP 3000.



While the console does fit, the shoulder buttons will be pushed into the console. I was able to squeeze a few UMDs into the other compartment and close it. This case can hold up to four UMDs along with the system.



The case is a hard rubber but you can still squeeze it. I'd compare it to somewhere between a travel case for your razors and toothbrushes and those generic rubber camera cases you can find at WalMart. If you put your PSP into this case and then put the case into a messenger bag then your system will be well protected.



I paid $6.29 for this case and I'd say that it does its job but I am not comfortable storing my PSP with the shoulder buttons squeezed in. I want to give this product four stars but I would advise my friends to get a case that is a little roomier. As it is, I'll give three stars. Get this if you're on a budget... it will work but it isn't my ideal choice. - Travel Case - Psp Case - Psp - Psp Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information