Monday 27 December 2010

Tungsten Carbide - tungsten carbide, ring


For those of us who buy Tungsten for the lasting quality, know that carbon fiber also has the same traits of being close to indestructible. With this ring, I thought I would have them both but, whatever material they use to cover the carbon fiber is not. It is a soft epoxy type of sealer. Still a nice ring, but you should know what your buying. Yes the sealer does scratch with normal wear... 8MM Men's Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band W/ Carbon Fiber Inaly size 5

I love this ring, and my boyfriend loves it just as much. I had one con but now I thought of two. Tungsten as a metal doesn't scratch which is great... but my boyfriend (who is a PE teacher and is constantly using his hands) has noticed little scratches on the carbon inlay part where there is no tungsten. That would be one con... they're barely noticeable because of the dark carbon fiber but he has a crazy knack for details since he used to do graphic design. My other con which is actually more of a warning... make sure you have your man's exact ring size bc I ended up getting one that's too big and took it to the jeweler to get resized.... the jeweler told me that sadly you cannot resize the ring because of the type of metal it is so I had to exchange it (not a big deal bc the company was super accomodating and helpful).



Overall... I'm super satisfied with this ring for the price and style and fit and everything else! too bad they don't make them for women haha! I think tungsten is the man equivalent to platinum for women!

The stunning design and high tech materials of this ring offer a unique and affordable alternative to classic gold. The fit and finish quality is superb. The ring looks dramatically better in real life vs. the picture on the web. I am not only completely satisfied with the ring; I also have very high praise for the customer service level offered by Metal Masters.

This ring looks and feels awesome! The comfort fit does what it says and makes wearing it comfortable. Ordered on a Sat and received it on Wed -- super fast considering I live in GA. This ring looks GREAT!



A word on the size - since many reviewers say that these run big. They actually do NOT run big but they may FEEL like it. The company explained it this way and they were dead on it. Reason is...the 'comfort fit' means that the inside of the ring is curved or convex. This makes the ring very comfortable but does give the sensation that it could slide off. Couple that with Tungsten being rather heavy and I can see where people get the idea that they run big. If possible, go to a jewelry store or the jewelry department and try on a few different sizes of rings that have the comfort fit and you will know what size you want. They really do run TRUE to size, not big.



Now, go ahead and order one - you'll be glad you did.

I first found this ring at Jarred (jewelry store). They wanted around $300.00 dollars for the ring and it is the exact same ring. I decided to come home and check out the reviews on the ring before I purchased it for my husband. This is his wedding band if I expected him to wear it for the rest of his life I figured I better know what people were saying! When I saw the reviews online and the price on here I decided to get it and I am so glad I did. It looks better in person than it does in the pictures shown and my husband loves how comfortable the ring is. He is not a ring person and he keeps saying how much he loves the ring! I am very happy with the ring and would recommend it. Other reviews stated that the middle had scratched on the ring but we have had no issues! If your husband works outside a lot or with tools I could see where it may be an issue but for 30 to forty bucks buy a couple! You will still be saving tons!

I bought the 8MM Men's Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band W/ Carbon fiber inlay. Ring arrived fast and was in perfect condition. price was less than I paid at the local mall (because I lost the first one), overall very happy with my purchase.

I bought my brother the same ring last year, but it was stolen from his locker at the gym. He loved it so much (especially with the matching necklace and bracelet) that I had to get him another one because he couldn't find it online. The ring can scratch easily, so be mindful of it. Otherwise, it's a great look for daily or special occasion wear.

My husband's job is very labor intensive, and he uses a metal hook with his left hand to move crates all day long. So this ring is knocking and banging against metal 5 days a week, and we have yet to find a scratch on it. Tungsten Carbide is not only very rich-looking, but is also extremely durable. Even if we had a budget of $1000 to spend on a wedding band, we still would opt for the Tungsten Carbide. - Mens Rings - Tungsten Carbide - Ring - Comfort Fit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • comfort fit
  • ,
  • ring
  • ,
  • tungsten carbide
  • ,
  • mens rings