Sunday 26 December 2010

Beverage Cooler


This is a great little fridge. I started out with a Koolatron KWC-25 Coca-Cola 28-Can-Capacity Portable Fridge. those Thermoelectric fridges just don't cut it. never got below 50 f. this fridge gets down to the 30's . Its small but if easily holds 35-40

drinks .i needed a small fridge with a glass door this works great .runs quietly whats not to like. BCA193BG Refrigerator

This thing is awesome. I use it to store my energy drinks, and Brisk iced tea. I keep it on its highest setting, which is 5, and I've noticed that whatever I keep in the center shelf in the far back usually ends up freezing, which I don't mind, so I keep my tea there and soda elsewhere. Everything stays cold, and I've had it up and running for a couple of weeks now. The only reason I chose this fridge was because there weren't any DoA reviews, and every other mini fridge review on Amazon seemed to be nothing but negative, so this was just a process of elimination purchase. We'll see what happens in the future, and if it breaks, I'll be sure to post it. A few other things I should mention:

-The sides, as well as the top panels get rather warm.

-It's decently quiet.

-The back isn't pretty, so put it against a wall.

And if you've never purchased a fridge before, read pages 7-9 of your manual before you even think about plugging it in.



REVERSING THE DOOR

It was easy enough, just a matter of popping a couple of caps off, and unscrewing some things. You'll find out that you have to peel a sticker off of the top that's covering the screw-hole on the opposite side. You can reuse that sticker if you didn't damage it much, or you can use the one replacement sticker they give you. I used a razor blade to get the old one off and placed it back on, looks fine. You can do this on your own, I can see some people having trouble with this. Just make sure that when you put the door back on, you're pushing up on it slightly so the weight of the door will adjust the rubber seal around it to fit evenly. That's pretty much it.



Gaming fuel is ready.

The frig I received was awfully noisy and didn't cool down well. There is no way you can keep it inside the room without hearing the humming all the time. After plugged it for two days, I finally concluded it would not work. I requested return following instruction, but my return was rejected saying no return authorization. Bad product and bad customer service.

Item was extremely expensive to ship (despite paying for expedited) and it still did not arrive quickly. That was the least of my problems. The glass door arrived completely shattered. The item was cheaply and lazily packed. I don't know how anyone would expect it NOT to break with this poor packaging. Took several days to hear back from them. Don't buy this garbage.

I am busy enough that I can justify a fridge in my office as opposed to taking the two minutes to go and get a drink from my big fridge downstairs. These clowns ship a glass door fridge in a flimsy box with very minimal foam padding and it arrives with a smashed glass door. Now I am supposed to take the time to come up with some real packaging, pack it up, and then drive to UPS 30 min round trip and drop this off?- WTF! I did some reading and found that this was supposed to be a great little office fridge that gets really cold. Doesn't work so well when the fridge has a broken glass door.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Beverage Cooler Beverage Cooler Beverage Cooler