Saturday 26 June 2010

Affordable - elliptical trainer, cycling


Its a good machine for the money. Nice and compact. Not too big except for the fact that the handles, from the bottom of the machine to the top, are about 4.5 feet tall. Also, you have to assemble it yourself. The wheel and the pedal turner, or whatever its called, is set up but you have to screw on the pedal pads, the stands that holds the machine up, and the handles yourself.



Next, do not handle the machine ruffly or it will break. I was sitting on the bike part, after a 30 minute workout on the elliptical, and bent over to the floor to get my cup of water. By putting more weight on the right pedal than I should have, it broke. It was easily fixed with some crazy glue but now there's an annoying ticking sound.



If you do a cardio work out anywhere from 1 to 4 times per week this is the machine for you. If you like to work out 5 to 7 times per week you would need something more sturdy. Hope this helps. Will be posting pics soon. New 2 IN 1 Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer & Exercise bike

I recently purchased this elliptical/exercise bike, and so far I have no complaints. I read some reviews on it and I saw people said the bolts might come loose, its noisy, and the one that scared me the most was the bad instructions. But I found the instructions were fine. Most bolts are obvious where they go and only fit where they are intended. I haven't had any problems with having to tighten any bolts all came with locking nuts. But I did try to head that problem off, I purchased a small thing of Blue Locktight(medium strength)which I applied to any bolt I thought would work loose. And on the noise factor I actually thought it worked fairly quite. All in all I think this is a great product, I have no regrets about buying it and wish I would have found it a lot sooner.

I wanted a cheap, small elliptical to use at home to get rid of "the last five pounds." This machine is great for doing exactly that and for maintaining my health.



For the price, it's a good bargain. My machine tends to creak at times, and I'll be honest, every now and then, something falls off for no apparent reason and I have to grab a screwdriver and fix the dang thing. But as I said, for this price, it's still a good machine. Knowing what I know now, I'd still buy it.



It's also super compact. I live in a loft apartment with not a lot of walking-around space, and the machine tucks into a corner quite nicely.



The only negative comments I have are that the motion of the pedals isn't really elliptical, more circular, and the bike function is pretty useless, fitness-wise.

I love this. It was a bit of a challenge putting it together, I am not handy and it took about 2 hours, but that was mental exercise! It fits very nicely, quite sturdy. I was afraid it would break, but no way. I like that I can stand or sit, go backwards or forwards, and my arms and whole body get a work out. It may not fit the needs of an Olympic Champion, but it is great for me.

Within the first 3 days of using this bike, the pedal started to squeak and then the front wheel gets very loud.... so loud that I have to turn up the TV all the way to hear over the noise from the bike. I fractured my foot and was told that the only exercise machine I could use was a bike, so it has served its purpose but I will be glad when I can get back to other exercises and not hear the annoying noise anymore!

The Bike once assembled is great, I get on it at least once a day and it shows!



Anyhow when it arrived at my house...two things:



The first, who ever delivered it, beat the box up. We're talking holes in the box, it looked like someone tried to get into it, it was just a mess. I was half tempted to make a phone call, but once I opened it, there was no damage done what so ever to the bike.



The second, the directions...suck...lol...they called the items by name, yet the picture didn't seem to match with the number. So I did it all visually and it worked out just fine.



Over all, I wouldn't return it, and I would recomment it if you are good with figuring out seeminly vague instructions!

This bike is really good if you don't want to spend tons of money on high-end equipment, but still want to help yourself start exercising. This bike is not as fancy as other ones out there, but it does job well and for sure is very cheap! The ratio between what you get for the money you paid is very good, in my opinion. Sure, it is not perfect. It starts to squeak here and there very fast after you actually worked on it. I found that WD40 solves this problem easily.

I didn't really understand why people were complaining about having difficulties assembling the bike together. Once you see all the parts it becomes more or less self explanatory. There is no need to READ the instruction. Just look at the pictures describing the assembly procedure and it will be enough to get you started.

My wife really likes it as now she can watch movies and TV shows and at the same time exercise. Now she doesn't have to choose between two activities!

The bottom line is that this bike is very good for what you pay for it. It is not for people who never heard about or are afraid to use wd40. Also, if you shop for dinning plates in the mall than don't bother buying this bike. It won't match your plates and you will be very upset. - Cycling - Elliptical - Exercise - Elliptical Trainer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information