Friday 25 June 2010

dust collector accessories - dust collector accessories


The whole review is summed up *nicely* in the title to this review; I had to purchase THREE of these kits to come close to completing my dust collection run in just a (former) two-car garage! Surely, this can't be the only time folks have come up needing 2 of these to finish the task. At the prices they charge, they need to double the lentgh of wire they offer. Woodstock W1053 Grounding Kit for Dust Collection Systems

Received the dust collection system it goes with very quickly and that was just what I was looking for, but the ground strap never made it. It was refunded with no questions asked, very quickly, once I sent an e-mail of explanation. I will be re-purchasing it. - Dust Collector Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information