Friday 25 June 2010

Support System For Pontoon Covers - boat cover support, horrible


I read all the positive reviews and ordered two of these poles for my 18ft Bowrider. Simple to assemble, it did not dawn on me until I went to place the tarp on them how light the poles were. They will not stay up. I even weighted the first two pipes with concrete and tried again to place the boat cover over them. Worked for all of 30 minutes when a light breeze came through and pushed them over. Check the shipping weight before you purchase and you will realize how flimsy these are. I considered drilling the foot plate in, but frankly I do not want to punch holes in my boat to find the pipes themselves would collapse. Went with bungie cords hooked together from the windshield to the bow and stern, works!!!! Trash man gets these Monday ... Seasense Boat Cover Support System - Boat Rain Water Accumulating Pro - Useless - Horrible - Boat Cover Support'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information