Friday 25 June 2010

Blackberry Bold 9700


To make it quickly I bought the phone and by the time the mail left the package @ my house. It turns out that the PHONE wasn't inside the box! I mean I got the earphones, the manual, everything but the phone. Fortunately amazon recognized the thing and made a refund ... But I just couldn't give it ASA present for Christmas, because I had to wait until amazon got the package a week after. So they could make the refund... Whatever... Amazon used To be my favorite website ... But i don't recommend it To buy a blackberry unless it has just came out on the market. Other way you will get a damaged, scrached,used or you will just NOT get the phone.as simple as that. Blackberry 9700 Bold Unlocked Quad-Band 3G Smartphone with 3.2 MP Camera, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth--International Version with Warranty (Black)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Bold 9700 Blackberry Bold 9700 Blackberry Bold 9700