Tuesday 29 June 2010

Not Recommended - vacuum, air duster


I work in IT and we have one of these vacuums at work. The only good part about it is that it's small, lite and handy when working with electronics. On the bad side it's very underpowered, with the small tips there's just not enough air movement to suck out all the dust. We found it much easier to use regular Dyson vacuum with a small attachment and if you need to blow the dust out it definitely doesn't even compare to a can of compressed air. Also like others have mentioned the metal body of the vacuum heats up very quickly, you're probably not gonna get burned or anything but it's very strange that it heats up that quick. It's also loud as hell but then again most vacuums are.



If you need a vacuum for electronics I would seriously suggest buying a regular vacuum with a set of small attachments for it.



I hope this helps. Cheers! Metro Vacuum MDV-1BA DataVac Pro 4.5-AMP Computer Vac/Blower

Although there is one drawback to this item being it gets hot very quickly, it does a cleaning job like no other. when I use it I just wait for it to cool off which does not take long at all and then continue cleaning. it will continue to clean every space on your computer. It does not matter if it is a "crawl space" type crevice, regular small space, vent air holes or any other space. This vaccum has all the right tools and all the right amount of power.Well worth the investment.

In order to get any results from this vacuum you must use the small straw attachments. Even then it is not very good. With the large attachments it will not pick up anything. It also does not work well as a dust blower. A can of compressed air has more power. I should have returned this item but I waited too long to do so. Save yourself some money and avoid this product.

Currentlly doing a project for my company cleaning CPU's and adding memory at off

site offices. The Metro is small enough to put under my arm when I go into without

makeing an extra trip. Very usefull and sturdy. I have been very happy with it.

I bought this vacuum to remove particles from by hearing aides and to clean up my computer and keyboard. It does an excellent job on both jobs. It is noisy and it does run hot, but for the short time that I use it this hasn't been a problem. It has excellent suction and blowing. It makes so much more sense then compressed air cans.

Very good blower, and vac. Gets hot fast, but retains it's power through the cleaning process. It took me about 25 minutes to blow out and vacuum the dust in my pc, and it worked great. The attachments are outstanding! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good vac/blower for their system. Not recommended for anything else. If you want more power, buy another product. Know what you want to use this product for before you purchase. It does exactly what I bought it for. Unplug it if not in use for prolong periods of time. - Air Duster - Computer - Blower - Vacuum'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • blower
  • ,
  • vacuum
  • ,
  • air duster
  • ,
  • computer