Tuesday 29 June 2010

Music


Truthfully, I like this song because it has a "sneak" explicit lyric. Personally, I don't curse, so when a mainstream artist uses language like this, it's kind of funny to me. Sort of like when you see Office Space and the Michael Bolton character starts singing along to a really hard-core rap song. The line in the song is at the beginning, when Adam Levine says: "Not fit to "funkin'" tread the ground that I am walkin' on." Only he doesn't really say "funkin'" if you listen closely. But that's not the only reason I like the song, of course. The whole album is great because of the funky rhythms and how each song has a different groove, so you don't get bored. Also, after seeing Adam Levine on "The Voice" I thought I would try out his music and I really like it. Harder To Breathe'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Music Music Music