Friday 25 June 2010

Gender Changer - gender changer, bad


My cable came pretty quick and has worked fairly well. I can't guarantee everyone's will ship as fast, but I personally have had no problems at all with this cable. If you're looking for cables and don't know what's good, these should hopefully do the trick! USB 2.0 Cable, A Male To A Male, Beige, 3ft

Got this to transfer files from 1 computer to another. The price was right but it unfortunately could not recognize it on each side.



If you want to transfer files get an actual 'transfer cable' with the software.

I use this cord to connect power for my FM Transmitter. I use it with my Indoor Sony AIO DVD/CD/Stereo.

I purchased a Zune MP3 Player instead of an Ipod and my Stereo only has a plugin for Ipods.

The cord works perfectly for my use (120w Wall Plug to Male USB, Male USB to Philips FM Tramsmitter, Philips FM Transmitter to MP3 Player). The Philips FM Transmitter now works in my house as well as my car, thanks to this A Male USB to A Male USB Cable.

I bought this cable to replace a cable to a portable hard drive. The hard drive is a flash drive about the size of a pocket calculator. The portable hard drive would not boot up when connected with this cable. The green indicator light would come on but a window to access the files would never appear. - Computer Cables - Gender Changer - Bad - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information