Saturday 26 June 2010

Leather Belt - belt, reversible


This belt is of high quality leather and is just what I was looking for as a gift for my husband. Only one problem - too small. He wears a 36" waist pant. He typically wears a 38" belt but this one was too small. I'd order another size up for it to be comfortable. But the quality and style can't be beat for the price! Most belts of this quality are over $40 in department stores. Dockers Men's 35mm Feather Edge Belt, Brown,36

This is a good belt, made of quality materials. The buckle is solid, and the buckle attachment is the traditional folded over leather and stitched technique (unlike some more cheaply made belts where they think a screw buckle attachement is adequate).

Too small, my waist size is 34-35 and listing said to order one size larger. I ordered 38 and it was too small. I recommend going 2 sizes over your waist size. Other than that the belt is OK. It's pretty stiff, but it would probably soften up a bit over time.

Not much to say. The picture is accurate. The belt appears to be of good quality. I've only had it a month but it holding up well. As others have said, do order a size (or two) larger than you would normally order. At one size up the buckle goes in the 3rd hole.



George

Good belt for Khaki's - I wear 2-4 times each week and it's holding up well. My waist is a size 42, and I take a 42" pants, but based upon other's comments I ordered one size larger. The 44" fits my 42" wait perfectly, using the "middle" loop hole. - Black Belt - Belts - Belt - Reversible'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • belt
  • ,
  • reversible
  • ,
  • black belt
  • ,
  • belts