Sunday 27 June 2010

Made In Italy 2 Button Suit - suits, valentino made in italy suit


Just a word of warning first, I bought a number of suits in 42L, all fit me perfect except this one. It's defiantly not slim fitting like the picture. My tailor did say it is high quality and it does look very nice, so I have no complaints there. The pants fit me well also. I usually wear 33 or 34 waist. Nice suit just needed to spend another $55 at the tailor. Gino Valentino Made in Italy Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made Two Button Canvas Front Jacket Flat Front Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Charcoal Gray (42 Short)

I'd never ordered any suits online before (and certainly not from amazon.com), so I really had no idea what to expect with this one. But wow, am I ever glad I decided to take the plunge. The suit I received is super sharp and the jacket (48L) is a perfect fit. I just couldn't be happier with it. Better still, I took it to Mens Warehouse to get the pants hemmed up and they told me that it was indeed a very good quality suit and a real bargain at $150. So there you go - expert testimony. I'll certainly be adding a couple more of these GV suits to my wardrobe in the very near future.

Like everyone else, I was nervous about ordering a suit online. The price also seemed a little too good to be true. I ordered a 36R and it fits perfectly. The suits quality and cut are perfect and the color is better than expected. Around $70 to get it tailored and it looks like I have a new favorite suit!



Would definitley reccomend. You can use it as an all purpose suit, but is classy enough for important meetings and such.

I give it a 2 star only to catch people's attention. I bought this suit mainly because of the excellent reviews. However, I truly believe some of the reviews were written by seller. The labeled retail price is totally misleading. The suit should be priced around $200-$300 if it is sold in local store. So internet price of ~$150 totally matches what you pay for. Don't expect to get a great bargain. Overall, I don't regret to make the purchase. The material is decent and lining is not bad. Comparing it to my Nordstrom suit (On sale for $300), the difference is subtle. Of course, the more expensive one does have better quality. So, I would say it is a good buy for the price. But again don't have too high an expectation so you don't get disappointed. - High Quality Suit - Darya Trading - Suits - Valentino Made In Italy Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information