Monday 28 June 2010

Training Fins - training fins, fins


I bought these for my 5 year old daughter to use in our pool. We had another pair of fins that hurt her feet. These fit great and are very comfortable. She wears them the entire time she is in the pool. She loves them. Having these fins float is an added bonus. I placed another order today for the smaller size for my 3 year old son. FINIS Jr Floating Fins (Size: 11-1)

I ordered the blue and green flippers for my 3.5 year old little boy and the sizing was the perfect choice! He was so happy with them he wouldn't take them off much around the house for two days, he even ate dinner with them on the first night! My son wears a size 11.5-12 USA toddler size and will be into a size 1 in no time flat. I expect these to fit then as well due to the slight bit of room they have. They fit snug on his feet where they should be snug like around the ankles to prevent rubbing and seem to give his little toes room to wiggle just enough. I appreciate the aesthetics, clean lines, and solid high quality construction. The material is firm in places yet soft and flexible in others, and despite being worn around the house for play in addition to being used in the pool, they have not shown any signs of wear or damage whatsoever. I cannot recommend these highly enough to parents of young children! Quality materials, durable for excited toddler play, easy to use and keep on during use and effective in the water. I answer questions when I can, so please feel free to ask in the comments section of this review!



Yours,

Jemoiselle

My kids love these flippers. One of the main reasons I purchased was that they are buoyant and float when kids drop them in the water or if they come off. Helps find them faster when leaving the pool. I highly recommend. Great value for the money.

My son is over 3 1/2, tall for his age, and the blue-green fins (size 8-11) fit just fine with some room to spare. I think he will still be able to wear these next summer, as well. They are pliable and light-weight and easy for him to maneuver. They weren't really floating for us when he slipped them off to "see it float" - they sort of stayed somewhere in the middle of the water between the bottom and the surface, but that isn't really important to me. What I needed was a good quality pair of fins that weren't going to fall apart in two weeks, that were easy for my little kiddo to use and these are it.

My 4-year-old begged for flippers (to be like his dad, a scuba diver) - so I settled on these after reading the other positive reviews. I am more than satisfied. The fins are very durable and attractive. They fit my son's feet well (he wears an 11 in a regular shoe; I bought the 11-1 size in the fins), coming off in the water only occasionally. What has surprised me is how much more confident he feels with them on! They have made a real difference in his willingness to venture into deeper water and his ability to pay more attention to his overall form when swimming. Great buy - absolutely recommended.

These fins were everything they claimed to be! My daughter is 5 yrs old, and wears a toddler size 10-11 shoe. We purchased fin size 11-1 and they do not fall off at all - I was really surprised since I bought them a bit on the big side. She is just learning to swim and having the fins is fun and motivating for her (fewer frustrations in the process of learning). And the fact that they float is great, making them easy to get on/off in the water.

I bought these for my 6 year old and they have been great. Love that they float in the pool. They have helped his swimming and confidence to travel into deeper water as he knows that he can swim faster to the edge of the pool while wearing these fins. Very pleased with the quality, color, and fit of these fins. - Fins - Training Fins - Scuba Diving - Swim Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information