Thursday 24 June 2010

Diamond Earrings - earrings, diamond earrings


I bought these little babies for my wife's birthday and she loves them... wears them all the time. They are small of course, but when they are worn they actually look bigger than you might think. I am no diamond expert but they are very sparkly and at least to my untrained eyes the ones I received had no visible imperfections. If you are on a budget but want to get some earrings for your lady I would definitely reccomend these! 1/4 Ct Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold (I1 Clarity G-H Color)

I bought these for my wife but we had to return them because of the poor quality. The backs of the earrings slip right off and don't have any grab. We were afraid the first time she wore them they would fall off.

As the previous reviewer said, these earrings look very small but appear a bit larger when you wear them. They are just the right size for me. Very nice and the diamonds are beautiful. They are classy looking and I'm very pleased with them. Also, the sale price was fantastic! - Stud - Diamond Earrings - Earrings'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information