Thursday 24 June 2010

Indoor Tanning Lotion


Ive always been use to using really expensive tanning lotions with the assumption that they work faster, apply better and last longer and that was usually the case. Paint It Black goes on very smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft. It smells somewhat like outdoor tanning lotion, kinda tropical, but the smell isnt over bearing. I can tan and go on with my day without smelling like I just left the tanning salon. As for quality, I noticed I was darker after my first tan and by the third tan I was already at my base tan. Overall for the price this product is excellent. I would recommend trying it and if you don't like it well your only out 20 some bucks. Paint it black 50x Indoor Tanning bed lotion

This isn't the most expensive product to buy, but it DOES work. After one use it got me tan in a lower level bed and i kept it for weeks. I haven't found the time to go back to the tanning bed, but now school is out I'm going back this week. Anyway, this product does work. You don't have to buy the $80 tanning lotion.

A friend let me try her "Paint it Black" tanning lotion and I loved it! Now, it's the only tanning lotion I'll buy. It's got a great bronzer in it, has a fantastic scent, and feels very smooth and silky when you put it on. Plus, it's extremely affordable, considering how much the tanning salon would charge for it. Definitely a great buy.

This product didn't work as well as I thought it would. I was hoping to get darker than I did, the bronzers weren't work as well as I thought. However, the seller sent this product really quickly, I was impressed with the shipping time, I would definitely use this buyer again

This may not be as expensive as some of the Designer Skin lotions, but its very moisturizing and seemed to help in the first steps of tanning. I didn't use this very long (just one bottle,) before moving on to Black Storm. After that I started to mix in other lotions because I read that each lotion helps with a different spectrum of light to give you an overall darker tan. All I can really say is that I haven't had a problem with any of the Millenium Tanning line, and I've tried Paint it Black, Black Storm, Black Night, and most recently Solid Black (which is supposed to be a 100x silicone bronzer.) For the price they seem to be great lotions, but it seems to me that if you want to extend or darken your tan, at least for me, I'm going to have to be willing to put out a little more cash. And I don't just mean buying more expensive lotions; I also mean using stronger, and therefore; more expensive beds.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Indoor Tanning Lotion Indoor Tanning Lotion Indoor Tanning Lotion