Friday 25 June 2010

Monitor Cleaner


I bought this solution to use on my Archos 70

When I got this I was surprised at the size of the bottle, given the price I was expecting it to be much smaller.

This cleaner is the best one I have ever used so far and costs about one-tenth as much as the one I was using.

Very good for computer and LCD TVs. It even comes with a true micro-fiber cloth not a trumped up dish rag that most cleaners in this price range give you.

Cleaner really is streak free, quick drying and actually does a good job of cleaning the screen.

I haven't found anything else that even comes close to the value proposition of this product; highly recommended, suggest stocking up as word will surely spread about this one and it will become hard to find again. Vivitar Alcohol & Ammonia Free Screen Cleaning Kit for 3D TV, LCD, LED, Plasma TV and Computer Screens

This is without any qualms the best cleaner I've ever used on my equipment. It's fast, it's completely non-smeary without having to buff until your arm falls off. This is my fav product to clean my iPhone of all the fingerprints from playing Angry Birds, and for my computer screens, telephones, eye glasses, etc. I put some in a small spritzer for my purse for whatever.

My son likes to touch our new TV LED screen while watching favorite kids shows, it made me very upset until I bought this cleaning kit, it's just magic! Easy to use, cleans completely in seconds, bottle is big enough to last for a very long time.

This looked promising. However when used as the directions stated all it did was make a streaked mess of my Apple Cinema Display. Vivitar being into the optics business for many years should make a better product than this. The fix was plain distilled water wiped on the screen and wiped off with a high quality automotive microfiber cloth. I don't smoke so there was no film on the screen to start with. I don't know if the problem lies with the cleaning solution or the cloth supplied. In any event this product does not work as advertised.

The Vivatar cleaner is absolutely the best LCD screen cleaner I have ever used. As the previous reviewers have noted, the cleaner used with the included cloth wipe does an amazing job. The manufacturer should save themselves a little money by not including the the poorly made brush. Consumers will be more than happy to pay the price with only the solution and cloth wipe. I am going to research the reasons for not having these cleaning solutions in other more expensive products that don't do half as good a job. Hopefully there are no negative repercussions with this solution. As it stands now, they have "finally" manufactured a great product.

I used this onmy plasma and on my laptop it cleaned them both wonderfully. After cleaning my laptop I couldnt figure out why it looked so different then i realized it was because the screen hadnt been this clean in a long time.

MY LED AND LCD SCREENS WOULD ATTRACT DUST CONSTANTLY. IN OTHER WORDS, I COULD CLEAN MY SCREEN IN THE AM AND IT WOULD ALREADY SHOW DUST IN THE AFTERNOON. IT HAS BEEN A WEEK NOW, SINCE I CLEANED MY SCREENS AND THEY STILL DO NOT HAVE A FILM OF DUST ON THEM. I THINK THIS SOLUTION ELIMINATES STATIC AND ACTUALLY REPELS DUST. SO, CONSIDERING THE SOLUTION IS PROBABLY 5 TO 6 OZ. I WON'T NEED TO REPLACE IT FOR MANY YEARS.....UNLESS I DECIDE TO START DOING MY MIRRORS AND WINDOWS WITH IT AS WELL, ON WHICH IT WORKS VERY GOOD AS WELL. IT ALSO COMES WITH A SOFT CLOTH THAT IS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY AND A BRUSH TO GET INTO CREVACES AND SUCH WHERE YOU CANNOT USE THE CLOTH. ALL IN ALL, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AT ANY PRICE...

I just got a new laptop like 2 months ago so Im still in that dont touch the screen, scrub the screen when I see even the tiniest of dust or whatever, so basically I want to keep it in the nicest condition I can since I bought it but, since having younger brothers is an issue with the "Dont touch the screen" rule my screen was driving me crazy, finger prints every where, dust, smudges, just a messy screen.

And I tried the wipes the different sprays, and seriously? Non of it worked so really this product was my last shot.

AND I LOVE IT !!! totally will buy this product again once Ive run out of the magic. Totally recommend it!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Monitor Cleaner Monitor Cleaner Monitor Cleaner