Saturday 26 June 2010

Hdmi Cable - hdmi cables, amazonbasics


I purchased 2 of these one for each of my HDTV's and they work great. Its used to connect a PS3 and an HD Uverse receiver. Cable is very solid and at a great price for the latest and greatest HDMI cable. Would highly recommend for anyone purchasing new cables or wanting to upgrade their existing cables to 1.4 standard. AmazonBasics High Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet / 2.0 Meters) - Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [NEW MODEL]

I bought a brand new 65" TV and already had a set of HDMI cables and they worked with my other TV so, I didn't think anything of it. My new TV came, I set it up and used my regular set of HDMI cables but, I wasn't getting a picture so, I was baffled. Ironically Several days earlier I had ordered a set of AmazonBasics High Definition cables just figuring that it might enhance my picture but, not realizing that I needed a High Definition HDMI cable in order for my new TV to transmit the picture.

Well, needless to say I remembered I had ordered the High Def. cables and decided to give it a try and Voila! A big beautiful picture came up on my brand new TV.

I couldn't believe the price and quality of the product and from now on I'm an "AmazonBasics" fan.

Before I purchased this HDMI cable for my Roku XDS I shopped around first at nearby Walmart and Best Buy, and read some reviews for this product. I'm a retired electrical engineer and do not believe on going overboard, spending more than adequate to get a good result on audio and video component. There are cables in the market that are priced too high to get the money out of those people who are willing to pay the price. Those people always believed that if the price is high, the product must be very good. For digital signal transmission, this HDMI cable is more than adequate. My video and audio were not degraded, and I did not notice any lost of clarity either on video or audio signal. - Hdmi Cables - Hdmi - 1080p - Amazonbasics'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information