Thursday 24 June 2010

Victorinox - victorinox swiss army, victorinox


I've never really been a watch wearing type of person because of my small wrists (6' and 160lbs) and the fact that when I want to buy something, I usually want something pretty specific. When I saw this watch I immediately loved it; the style of the band, the black bezel and the must have illuminated hands and hour markers. Overall, the quality is very good, the size is perfect for people with smaller wrists and the crystal face is very durable. I've hit it against a could of things already and freaked out because I thought I scratched it only to find out there wasn't a single mark on the face.



I still have yet to get the band adjusted perfectly but I feel confident I will. The only complaint I have is the illumination is more like a glow in the dark type thing. If you're out in the sun all day or around a light source bright enough to charge it up, then you should have no problems reading it in the dark for a few hours. But that's only a few hours. I've yet to figure out how to get it charged up enough to last any longer than that. I guess I should've paid more attention and noticed that it's not self illuminating.



To sum it up, this is a great everyday casual watch that will go with about everything outside of a suit and tie...as long as you don't need to know what time it is at night. Victorinox Swiss Army Men's 241344 Summit XLT Watch

Have been pleased with the purchase of this watch. Like the military style of the face. Very easy to set the piece to the correct time. The date display is large enough for these old eyes to see. Its' accuracy is somewhere between "typical and best" for an OTC quartz watch - about .4 seconds per 24 hour period. The metal band is of high quality. I appreciate the level of detail on the elapsed time bezel.

All in all, the watch is an excellent value for the money.

I"ve always wanted this watch and once I found it one Amazon.com for a reasonable price I bought it. It's a great watch that is light weight and visually appealing. I received the product very quickly with no problems...

Very nice watch, very good price. We needed to wait a little bit until the price looked better but I think that 155 is the more that I would pay for a product like this.

Shipper (ensenada) is really bad. Bad tracking and they leave packages in my door (instead of in the front office). They would give you back the product in case somebody took it, but this is not the point, the bother is enough to make me place this comment.

Very good product though. - Watches - Victorinox - Victorinox Swiss Army'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information