Saturday 26 June 2010

Energy Drink - novelty, energy drink


None of these questions really pertain; this was not a toy. It was a Star Trek energy drink. Item was received as described. Was purchased more as a "keepsake" than anything else. I did open one can, and it was like most energy drinks . . . not very tasty. But, as stated previously, I purchased this as a keepsake/novelty item, just for fun! Star Trek Energy Drink Romulan Ale

Pros:

-Excellent Taste!

-Makes a Great Collectible!

Cons:

-Can be a bit overpriced depending on where you get it.

-Pretty difficult to come across.



First off, I still don't see how an energy drink qualifies as a toy but okay.. I ordered this product a while back as a collectible and was highly pleased with what I got. However I was a bit dissatisfied that it was so hard to find, and I really wanted to try it. I eventually lucked out after finding a ton of it at a local store and decided to purchase two more to store as collectibles and another to taste. As for the flavor it had a very pleasant and slightly tart but still sweet berry flavor, and of course being true to the series it had it's signature blue color. I would definitely recommend this to any Trek fan and also just anyone who'd like try something new and unique to drink for once. This is an excellent product and I wish it could be made much more available than it is right now! :) - Novelty - Energy Drink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information