Monday 28 June 2010

Ebook Reader - chia, ebook reader


This was given as a gift to my daughter. We followed directions and within two days we had sprouts. Each day, as the sprouts grew more and more, she was totally impressed. She also loved the Sponge Bob design. Chia SpongeBob Handmade Decorative Planter

I purchased this Chia pet for my 4 year old son because he loves Spongebob and he saw the infomercial for it and really wanted Santa to include it in his list, so he got it, we did exactly what the directions said, all the way from soaking the pot for an hour, filling it with water, covering the top in the gel, then carefully spreading the seeds. I also made sure that there was water in it. It was suppose to be fully grown in 2 weeks. My son was so disappointed when it never grew. I mean, nothing happened. It just looked discusting but never sprouted at all. I took it back to the store and got a refund. Don't waste your money on this Chia pet or any other Chia product that's made like this. It is a complete waste of time and effort. - Ebook Reader - Kindle - Chia'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information