Wednesday 30 June 2010

Inversion Table - inversion equipment, neck pain


I tried an inversion table a week ago at a gym and had to have one. I ordered this one on Monday and got it on Tuesday with free shipping so that was exciting in itself. Assembly was pretty easy, the bolts are already in the holes they go in, so that saves time looking to see which one you need. Put together it seems pretty sturdy. I had it put together in less than an hour by my self.

The inversion felt good, I was on a Teeter table at the gym and while it was super nice, I am not going to spend that much money, right out of the gate.

My only complaint is, I am not that tall and to set the table at a full inversion, with the foot slippage, my head hit the metal bar instead of resting on the mat part. I think I can fix this with a travel pillow. My arms also are touching the ground, but I can also live with this. Overall I am really happy, my back and shoulder don't hurt this morning and my hips aren't screaming at me for all the sitting and driving that I do. Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table

I won't lie and tell you that my pain is cured; however, I can truthfully state that it helps immensely. It relieves tension in my back and ultimately results in easier, less painful days. Don't be fooled into thinking that the $280 inversion tables are any better. The Body Max was simple to put together and folds easily for easy storage.

Knowing these things can run upwards of $300-400 I was expecting something of less quality when I ordered this $119.00 unit. I am pleasantly surprised with the sturdiness and construction of this table. I would recommend it to all my family and friends. It was pretty easy to assemble, there was some pre-assembly out of the box. The only thing negative I have to say about it is that once assembled, it is a challenge to move around. It is on the heavy side, which is good in that it is heavy duty, but it doesn't fold down to a manageable size if you wan't to move it from room to room.

I was looking for back relief for a reasonable price. Researched lots of products, mainly based on customer feedback, so here's mine; Value=A+! Very sturdy. The hardware for assembly was a drawback. Missing a couple pieces,(couple nuts & a bolt); went to the local hardware store & bought new ones to avoid returning the whole thing. Plus, some of the "pre-assembled" parts were done incorrectly, so fixed them myself. If you don't have access to tools at home, borrow your friend's socket set and/or pliers. BUT,I love the results already for my pain! (I have a compressed T-4 vertebrae, bruised tail-bone, crooked pelvis, etc.) If you're REALLY short/tall, research these inversion tables in more detail. I'm 5'7"; had to adjust the height setting for 2 more inches=5'9". (Lowest setting is 4'9"/highest is 6'5") Just trying to offer helpful hints about this table...don't be scared of the mechanics of it (if you don't mind the trip to the hardware store). The back relief is so worth it! One other table I researched was the "Calm"(?) table. Same price, great reviews, (but $55 S&H)

Twice a month I visit the chiropractor for an adjustment. After I tried an inversion table at a friends house, I was hooked. This Body Power table is amazing. After the first three minutes inverted, I could actually feel the "stretch" in my entire back - it felt good.



Assembling this table looked a bit daunting at first, especially since they recommend you assemble it with two people. However, with a little patience and `alone', I had it together in less than an hour. The material is sturdy, comfortable and easily adjustable. At 5'-11" and 195 pounds, it was easy to set the ankle and table length to the proper fitting. The ankle pads are thick and just padded enough to so you can relax your feet and ankles while hanging. However, these ankle pads are not heavy duty and there is some slight discomfort. I am not sure how long they will stay non-compressed. The safety strap is also easily adjustable to let you decide how severe an angle you want to hang with. I went for the complete invert right away. This part was a tad unnerving, as you have to go slowly. Placing my hands above my head, the table quickly flipped until I was upside down. I highly recommend you go slowly and use the comfortable side bars. Getting back up is also easy by simply pulling on those same side bars.



It is recommended that you always wear shoes/sneakers while using the table, but I did notice that the rough foot rest's `sandpaper' that is glued to the foot rest started to peel at the edges right away, but this is a minor quibble. It is nice to be able to simply fold the entire table up to move to another room. Do note the ad here that you will feel a loosening of tension in your back, neck and muscles. I've only had this a few days, but I can truly feel the difference and can't wait to see my chiropractor again. Also, when is the last time you spent only one hundred dollars for a truly helpful piece of medical equipment? - Inversion - Neck Pain - Inversion Equipment - Back Pain Relief'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information