Wednesday 30 June 2010

Historical Flags - flags, historical flag


I can not recommend this item. I have no idea why the other purchasers rate this so high.



First, and this is big, it is only 1 sided. Meaning, it would fine as a banner or wall mounted, but not as a outdoor flag. And certainly not to be carried at a Tea Party, as I had intended to do.



Second, it is not an accurate Gadsen flag. The snake looks very amateurish. The eye is so poor it looks like part of the diamond pattern. The tongue is only a little nub that doesn't even extend past the mouth. Also, there is no punctuation. The "DON'T" is not on there, instead it is "DONT". On a 3'x5' flag it is significant. And adds to the amateur appearence of the flag.



Third, and lastly, it is made in China.



Avoid this product if you are trying to make a statement. Dont Tread on Me YELLOW (Gadsden) Flag - 3x5 foot Poly

I've been flying this on my flagpole since April 15th. It has been holding up extremely well despite the fact we are in the spring season where the west winds are blowing constant. It arrived quick and I always get thumbs up and honks from folks driving by. God bless America!

This is my second flag from this seller and both are great. I am a High School teacher and have them hanging in my classroom. They are probably strong enough to hold up outdoor, even though many Americans might be interested in hoisting a revolutionary flag up the flagpole. Nice Flag, Historically Accurate. Great price and shipped quick. Buy one.

This flag is a good deal for the price. No it is not top of the line, but it gets the job done. To bad it is not made in America :~(.... Other than that, it is good. Remember we as American's have rights that other countries can only dream about. Get off my back Big government... This flag is saying exactly that. - Flags - Gadsden - Historical Flag - Colonial'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information