Tuesday 29 June 2010

Best Running Shoes - overpronation, wide toe box


I bought these shoes one year ago, after meeting with a personal trainer and discussing the possibility of having to give up running! I love running and the thought of having to quit would have been devastating, but I could not continue to do the damage to my knees that running was causing.



I never knew that I had a problem with flat feet and over-pronation. When the trainer explained this to me and recommended a shoe designed to correct this problem, I thought it was just a gimmick to get me to buy an expensive shoe, but figured I had nothing to lose. I bought the Saucony Womens Grid Resolve Motion Control Running Shoe and tried it.



I also thought that at best, I'd slowly have to get used to it (because it is a much thicker sole than I'm used to) and that my sore knees might slowly begin to improve, but after the first use and my first run in them, I was shocked at how well I did. I did not get a single blister (which I have experienced with every other new running shoe), my knees did NOT ache after my run, and I didn't even have any soreness in my body!



I will definitely buy these shoes again. I just hope they don't decide to change up the design and name, making it more difficult to find them when it comes time to buy a new pair. Saucony Women's Grid Resolve Motion Control Running Shoe,White/Silver/Red,8 M

I wore my first pair of these until they were completely worn out (for years). This is my second pair and I and consider them my favorite pair. I would buy them, again. I have a bad ankle, and these shoes make it easier to walk. - Saucony - Wide Toe Box - Womens-newbalan - Overpronation'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information