Saturday 26 June 2010

Disney Princess


We got this for our 2 and 1/2 year old for our trip to Disney World. Any time we had a long wait (the parade especially) we whipped it out for her to amuse herself. Not only did she love it, but every little girl who could see it quickly gathered to stare longingly at it. Now that we are home, she plays with it every day. My only problem with is that since there are so many SMALL accessories (shoes, necklaces etc...) they are very easy to lose. So you have to keep an eye for glass slippers when you vacuum. Otherwise, I would say this is our best "Princess" purchase yet. Disney Princess: Dress-Up: A Sticker Activity Book (Princesses)

When i got this it was just amazing because you didn`t have to punch out anything you just take the sticker and stick and it`s reusable so you can you use it again and again this is the best dress up books i ever gotten!

This book gives my four-year old hours, hours, hours of quiet entertainment. She never gets bored with it. There are lots of different dresses and accessories to swap out among the princesses. Best $10 I ever spent on a toy for her.

I got this for my 3 1/2 year old for christmas, and it has been used quite a bit by her, her 6 year old brother and her 28 year old aunt!!! It has so many different outfits, probably 3 for each princess, and each princess has the same pose, so all dresses fit on all princesses. There are many crowns, hats, necklaces, shoes and other accesories for each outfit too. They are the cling plastic type, so they are reusable over an over. I just make sure to look around after they have been playing with it so I don't vacuum any shoes up. It is a great idea, and hope to see more products like it. I would buy it again.

Overall this book is a lot of fun. My 3 year old daughter and 4 year old son have played with it so much they have nearly worn it out! It has a lot of stickers - a lot of little earing-type and shoe-type stickers that are great for detail play but also get lost easily. Again, it's a lot of fun, just don't expect to keep it intact if younger children are playing with it.

My daughter really likes this and so do I because she can play by herself. The only thing I don't like is that the vinyl stickers don't seem to 'stick' very well and it frustrates my 3 year old. Otherwise, a great buy!

My 5 yr old daughter loves the book and changing dresses, but the pieces are tiny and easily lost or vaccumed up. They stick for the first couple times, but then they lose their stickyness to the book.

My 4-year old loves this book but the pieces do not stick well and tend to fall off or stick to the opposite side of the page when she closes the book. Great for keeping her busy for awhile but she gets frustrated when the stickers do not stay right where she wants them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Disney Princess Disney Princess Disney Princess