Tuesday 29 June 2010

Gift Idea - pendant, necklace


I got this one for my wife of 37 years for Valentines Day, and she absolutely loved it. Wears it a lot, so that tells me she likes it.

She says she likes the beauty, simplicity, and the illusion that this unique piece has. Thanks!!! Flawless Sterling Silver Floating Heart, 13/16" X 13/16"

This is a great piece for a gift, not too extravagant but very classy. My girlfriend has worn it for almost a month and says she get complimented on it quite a bit. It's made of quality material and just looks good, especially on a special someone.

When you see a product with all(but one) reviews giving it a perfect 5, you are forced to stop and think. The product and the price poses a challenge which I guess other sellers will find difficult to match.



I gifted this to my girlfriend, and she was absolutely gaga over it! It has a sleek but solid chain, and the design is very delicate. Perfect for someone you love!



A must have!!



updated on 1/4/2010 - I had initially rated this at 5, but learnt that the shine and color had worn off after 6 months. I would still rate it as 4 if this is selling for $25, but at what it is priced now, thats not possible.



updated on 3/26/2011 - The above update pertains to the chain and not the heart itself. The heart still retains its shine and look after so many months. But ouch!, the current price is almost 2.2x of what I paid when I bought it.

Just received the pendant and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. It will make a nice addition to my silver jewelry wardrobe!!! I'm going to buy one for my sister's birthday next month!

The simplistic beauty of this pendant is priceless.

I love the Chain it comes with. Smooth as Silk on your skin. Looks pretty w/ the Heart Charm or worn alone. Makes for an easy glide of the pendant. No kinks or pulls of the skin or hair.

The Floating Heart is a nice sized Piece.

Lovely addition to your pendant collection.

Basic Beauty.

Love it!!

Sterling Silver Floating Heart

This floating heart is lovely. I purchased it for my wife for part of her Christmas present and I'm sure she will love it. Sabrina Silver offer faultless service and I can't complain about the product quality or service from Sabrina Silver.

Thank you

I ordered these for my children's teachers for Valentine's Day and they are gorgeous! I tried one on and would love to order one for myself. It looks expensive and unique. It is a great piece for a heart lover! - Hearts - Pendant - Heart - Necklace'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information