Sunday 28 November 2010

18v Ryobi Kit - 18v battery, drills


I purchased this only because I already have a significant investment in the Ryobi 18V batteries. However, I was not disappointed. This seems to be a very solid drill. It is probably overpowered for anything I will use it for. So if you already own this 18V system, this is a great add-on. Ryobi 18V Autoshift Drill/Driver Lithium-Ion ONE+ (Drill only, battery and charger not included)

I'm very happy with the 18V autoshift drill.. I have a bunch of ONE+ tools and 6 batteries.. the only way to get this new drill would have been to buy a kit at home depot for ~200 which included more batteries and chargers that I don't need. I was thrilled when I found this drill-only listing on Amazon. It arrived quick, was in obvious NEW condition, and is a great additional driver for my tool set.

had an old Hitachi drill that finally died, this seems to have more power and better battery life (i got the drill only, no battery) the autospeed shift i like! not too heavy, but has a good build/quality feel to it! (i have two of these now, if that says something)

I shopped for many days to find a drill for the "honey-do" list. I picked the 18V Ryobi One+ and have been very happy with it. It's a quality drill with a comfortable grip and is not too heavy. The Li-Ion battery lasts a long time and has plenty of power. I spent several hours hanging curtains and pictures and the drill didn't miss a beat. I've spent days putting together furniture, hanging smoke detectors, drilling countless holes for wall anchors, etc. This is a great drill for around the house, but will likely handle light commercial use also.

The auto shift seemed like a good idea but after only six months the auto broke. The drill is now stuck in power gear and is a pain to use. When it worked the drill was adequate. Didnt like how the drill didnt have a hard stop catch. - 18v Battery - Cordless Drill - 18v - Drills'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • cordless drill
  • ,
  • drills
  • ,
  • 18v battery
  • ,
  • 18v