Tuesday 30 November 2010

Manila - office supplies, manila


I've used a variety of hanging folders and regular tab folders over the years. When I read David Allen's Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity book, he recommended 1/3 cut manila folders (rather than 1/5 cut or hanging). Previously, I was using hanging folders in my file cabinets. Now that I've got 300+ folders in my cabinet, I agree with Mr. Allen's reasoning. The larger label makes it easier to put a good, descriptive label on the folder. I use a Brother P-Touch labeller with 3/4" inch tape to make easy-to-read 2-line labels. The folders have sufficient thickness to feel like quality folders, unlike some of the no-name cheapies out there. Smead SuperTab File Folders, Letter Size, 11 Point, 1/3 Cut Tab, Manila, 100 Per Box (10301) - Manila - Office Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information