Monday 29 November 2010

Restore Headlights - headlight restore, clean headlights


We tried this product,followed the directions and it did not work. Spent a lot of extra time with no results. Tried several other home remedies that all failed. The 3M Headlight Restoration Kit was the only one that worked. Don't waste your money on Fast Brite. Sorry I did. Fast Brite Headlight Lens Restorer Kit

If the TV commercial showed what your head light looked like after it dried, you would not buy this. I was impressed until the haze returned right after drying. The Rain-X Headlight Restoration Kit is a much better value and did a good job of restoring my head lights to respectability.

I bought this product because there were great reviews and i really needed to get my headlight lens clean. Well i followed the instructions and this product did not work at all. I do not recommened this product.

First of all the ordering site needs an adjustment, I ended up with 3 orders when I wanted 2. The site does not give you the option of deleting items and if you are not careful you could be ordering many other items with all the dang offers. I was excited to receive my order and used it immediately: Not impressed...followed directions but used several dime amounts when it says 1 dime ... haha....washed the headlights first and used fastbrite, headlights are still dull looking. Used "Crest" toothpaste on one as a trial and it works just as good if not better....rub the crest in and wipe off with a damp cloth. Would return my orders but will cost me more in the long run than to just dump it..I must say the TV ads are awesome...Live and Learn!!

I had really dull headlights on my 2000 Xterra, and all I can tell you is to follow the instructions. It's not a miracle wipe, you have to work in the compound to get into the pit marks. If you understand it takes work and patience, you will come out with headlights much cleaner and brighter.

Happy Camper here!

I watched an ad for this product on TV sometime back and decided to give it a try after a lot of hesitation (at the worst, I thought I would lose $16). I ordered the product and waited eagerly to try this one. Once I did, I was amazed, I have never seen anything like this before - I did as was told (put DIME SIZE of the solution :D), one swipe and 70% of the dirt had come out. I might have wiped for a max of 3 minutes on each headlight with each of the solution - 12 minutes total. It did it's job brilliantly, I highly recommend this product, it just works!!!! - Clean Headlights - Headlight - Headlight Restore - Restore Headlights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information