Sunday 28 November 2010

Head Messager - the tingler, energy


I love The Tingler! Each metal tip feels great. I personally like the COPPER version a little better than the SILVER version. It's a little gentler and softer but I know some people find it too soft and like the SILVER version instead. Before the tingler, sometimes I would use one end of my glasses (the end that fits over the ear) but of course my glasses are fragil and I would risk damaging them. It also feels really good on the back and actually all over, not just on the head. There are mixed reviews for this product because not too many of us can tickle ourselves and really feel it, although I can, and a much larger percentage of people can really feel it when another does the tickling. However, about 1/3 really enjoy being tickled according to a survey. Interesting.

Always saw them at the mall and wanted one, it was nice to be able to get it on here and not have to search, works great! feels wonderful!!! especially when you get that headache!!!, also doubles as a contemporary hat!! haha, love it.

How can such a small massager do big things? The name, so appropriately given, creates goosebumps on your arms as it massages your head. We love to use the Tingler on our boys before they go to bed at night - it has a calming effect and helps go right off to La La Land. Who doesn't love to get their head massaged? To get the most out of it, definately have someone else use the Tingler on you vs. you doing it yourself. It's way more relaxing and you can focus on how incredible it feels. Try it, you'll like it!

I disagree with the earlier poster on this one... The tingler is *great*. My wife loves it! If it wasn't "tingly" then you probably need to invest a few minutes in adjusting the tines to be a bit looser. A definte "must buy" item in our book.

I ordered this item after using a similar product while visiting relatives in Europe. Sadly, I don't know what type they had, but it was actually amazing - substantially better than "The Tingler."



The item ships flat - trying to get the prongs to a usable position is a challenge to say the least. The metal bends so easily and doesn't stay in place during use. The knobs as the end of the prongs actually hurt. Basically, save your money, and find a better version...one which actually feels good!

I purchased this head tingler for my mother as a Mother's Day gift. Though it originally worked great. After only a day a prong had fallen out, and today (about week after she received it). All of the prongs have fallen out, and can't be put back in. Currently I'm seeking a refund for the product. I wouldn't recommend buying this.

I had tried out a friend's head tingler years ago and loved it! I finally decided to look around and find one for myself. I didn't realize there were several to choose from. I read the reviews on the different ones available and decided to go with this one. It is just what I was looking for. It's a good looking, quality product that is well made and easy to "assemble". It feels great and there is no hair snagging like some of the other products out there. I'll probably buy a couple of these around Christmas time for family gifts, everyone needs one! - Massager - The Tingler - Energy - Scalp'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information