Saturday 27 November 2010

Throw Blankets - snuggie, warm


I bought this as a secret santa gift, so I didn't use it myself, but did feel it. The material was rougher and thinner than I expected. I think calling it "fleece" is a stretch. Hope my giftee was distracted by her love of the Cowboys! NFL Dallas Cowboys Comfy Throw, Officially Licensed Blanket with Sleeves "Stripes Design"

I bought my wife this gift as a half-joke. She's always cold; I'm always hot; we're both Steelers fans. However, since we bought it, she's worn it almost every evening. It's soft, the arms are long enough (she's a tall woman), and the length is great.



She has two complaints, however. The first is, it just isn't thick enough. It's not nearly as thick as a blanket, or even a thick robe. It's more like a light-weight robe and it'd be nice if it were a little thicker. Second, she feels it doesn't come around her back enough. Now, that's the design of the snuggie itself, but it is something to consider.



Still, she wears it all the time, the Steelers design is very nice, and it has so far held up pretty well (no tears or frays).

This comfy throw is the warmest fleece I ever owned. It is plenty large. I am 6'2" and it covers me up with even more room to spare. Arrived on time and was packaged really well. Seems to be of excellent quality. I like the sleeves feature. Warm and Toasty!

I live in the mountains where there is snow in sight out the window as I write this. It was a bit of a gag gift for my wife but our daughter grabbed it and was using it all Christmas weekend. It is warm, has sleeves so the wearer can sip beverages while wearing it and is probably most useful for watching football games on TV. Everybody liked it. - As Seen On Tv - Snuggie - Throw Blankets - Warm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information