Thursday 25 November 2010

Camera Accessories


After searching around for the perfect bag for my Canon Powershot S1, I found this one. The main compartment features a moveable divider which makes a perfect fit for the camera and a Panasonic BQ-390 charger. There are also several pockets for accessories, 2 side pockets, one front pocket, one lid pocket. Material is very high quality, and I like the cushioned grip on top of the bag. All and all a well designed bag from Lowepro. I highly recommend it. Lowepro Edit 110 Camcorder Bag

I was looking for a compact camera bag for my new Canon SX10IS - it seemed most were excessively bulky and purpose-built for larger full-sized DSLRs, or there was the leather one made specifically for the SX10IS by Canon, but it doesn't have a strap or any pockets for spare batteries / memory card.



This well padded Lowepro Edit 110 camcorder bag however is ideal. It's a very snug fit for the SX10IS, but the additional pockets provide space for a spare set of batteries, mem card, and even the cord for d/loading pics to a PC or printer. I can't see ever attaching it to my belt with the provided belt loop, but the shoulder strap is comfortable and the bag compact enough to not hamper movement.



The bag is very well made, extremely well-padded, water resistant, and can be closed with either a zip, or just by using the velcro fastener alone if you are wanting quick access. At just under $20 when I purchased it, this is an awesome deal.

Lowepro is famous for professional camera bags, but this bag proves it. The Lowepro Edit 110 is so spacious that you can probably fit just about any camera. The bag was meant for the latest models of small video cameras, but I'm using it for my Kodak EasyShare Z650 camera. It's one of those still digital cameras that has a reasonably big lens. I needed a bag that's not too big with wasted space, but not one that is too small to fit the camera and other accessories like cables and SD cards in it.



The main compartment has a foam divider that can be moved and velcroed to what ever size you want the items inside to be divided. I placed my camera on one side and an extra small lens on the other. The cover of the bag, on the inside, has a little zippered mesh compartment where I placed a couple of cables. On either side of the bag, on the outside, there is a velcro ear-flap compartment where you can store extra SD cards. The front of the bag, hidden behind the cover flap, is a zippered meshed compartment (really flat) where you can keep IDs or something flat in it. My camera came with a flat docking insert, so I put that in there.



What I like most about the camera bag is that you can zip the main compartment up or velcro it shut. This option makes the bag very convenient. If I know I'm going to take the camera in and out of the bag often, I just velcro it, and I have easy access. This allows me to take the camera out quickly for a picture that I would otherwise miss if I fumble around to get the camera out. If I plan on not using the bag much, and I want to secure the camera, then I can zip it up, especially to protect it from the rain.



The bag comes with a carrying handle on top and a strap for your shoulder. If neither of them is enough for you, you can also carry it on your waist belt because it has a velcro strap on the back of the bag that allows your belt to slide through it.



The Lowepro Edit 110 is very well designed. I recommend it for any one who has a slightly bulky digital camera or a compact video camera. The main compartment has an interior full size of 4" in height x 3" in width x 6" in length. Hope you'll enjoy the bag.

This bag is very compact, but it can take just about all you need. Got it for my Canon ZR700 camcorder. I can fit in it the camcorder, my Digicam Fujifilm E550, 8 AA batteries and remote controler in front pocket, 2 DVC cassettes in the 2 side pockets and extra memory cards in the inside pocket. If i take out the digicam i can carry the power and video cables of the camcorder in that space. This bag is well made, it protects your equipments very well. I had used Lowepro bags earlier and they have shown to be high quality products.



Edit: Got a new Fujifilm Finepix S5200 DSLR like camera and it fit just right in this bag, it's like it was made for this camera. Of course, only the camera can be inside the bag, no space for other digicam, camcorder or accesories. Maybe some filfers at most.

Bought this bag to use with my Canon HF100, and it fits perfectly. Can carry all of the accessories that come with the camera plus a few memory cards and an extra battery or two.



Extremely well made, tough materials, and makes me feel very confident that my expensive camcorder is protected. A great value!

Took the camera bag on vacation and it came in very handy. I carried both my camcorder and my regular camera in the bag. It has plenty of pockets for storage and the main space inside is flexible (has a divider you can place where ever you want) so you can secure cameras however you wish.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camera Accessories Camera Accessories Camera Accessories