Saturday 27 November 2010

Yoga Pants


I LOVE these, just ordered a second pair. The fabic is thick enough to look good, but not so thick that they make you hot and they hold up well in the washer/dryer. The only problem that I had was that I'm 5'2" and the legs are a few inches too long. Given the quality - I don't mind the extra time it takes to hem them - if you're "waivering" about whether you should buy these or not - do it! DCS Cotton Spandex Full Length Dance Workout Pant (Large, Black)

I took the seller's advice and ordered an extra large pair. But they're huge. Very baggy. I don't even think they'd stay up. They're also Bella brand. Why not say that? So, there's nothing wrong with the product, but the description is bad.

These pants are incredibly comfortable for weight-lifting, yoga, jogging, you name it. You should buy one size larger than you normally wear and the pants should fit perfectly. I'm 5'7" and it's nice to have pants long enough to cover my tennies.

I did a lot of comparison shopping for yoga pants. Some mall store wanted $80 per pair. The pants I got on line are just as good...I got them in 3 colors for just over $60 total. A great value and good shipping service.

Nice pants but very long. The inseam is for someone who is over 6 feet tall. So count on hemming them. They are definitely a junior cut. Kind of go up my butt a little even when I'm not working out. And it's noticeable. I agree with another reviewer, you only need to order one size up because they are a junior cut. Kind of clingy around the stomach & butt area, but they do look nice. Doesn't cover up "flaws" well. So I'd recommend being somewhat in shape before ordering them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Pants Yoga Pants Yoga Pants