Saturday 27 November 2010

Mivizu - yoga bags, yoga accessories


Pro: lots of pockets and storage.



Cons: pretty much everything else. A normal sized mat sticks out the top, which would be okay if the top secured enough to hold the bag up, but it isn't, and it slips down over time. The carrying strap is so not helpful; the bag tilts and never sits up comfortably on my back. I got this bag in hopes of easily biking to yoga with my mat all stored up, but it's AWFUL for biking. The tie the "secures" your water bottle in the side is also saggy and worthless, and between the slack of that and the tilting of the bag, my water bottle falls out all the time. It's also pretty cheaply made: the ties on mine both broke within weeks of getting it.



So disappointing!! Mivizu Eco Yoga Mat for Pilate/Exercise/Gym/Fitness Bag

I have a Gaiam Yoga Mat; It fits the mat very well. Just a detail, in the picture the bag is cream and I actually got a pale green bag, but I like green so I don't really mind.



The bag's material is strong but soft at the same time, easy to wash in case you need it, the inside of the bag is big enough to let me have the mat and a change of t-shirt. The pockets are very useful. I'm very happy with this bag.

I was hesitant to buy this bag because some people said it wasn't big enough for their mats and I have a thick Lululemon yoga mat. I went ahead and ordered it anyway and was so happy to see that it fits in this bag with plenty of room to spare. I also like the three zippered pockets for extras (I was able full-size deodorant + a travel size perfume fit in one) and the water bottle pocket. I can't believe it was so cheap either. Definitely recommend!

Love this mat bag. I would have liked it to be just an inch longer, but with out any hassle you can fit a jade harmony mat in it. The drawstring helps pull it shut, but it really could use just a little bit more length, which is why it only got 4 out of 5. Other than that small caveat, and regardless of it as well, this is by far the best bag I have ever owned. I have quite a bit of experience with them as well, being that I own my own studio, and have been practicing for years, and still do.

Got this as a present and absolutly love it. The bag has tons of pockets, and I love that they zipper. I can now keep my keys and ID in the bag without having to worry about losing them while at the gym. The mat is great as well. Nice amount of padding, much better then my previous yoga mat. Would recommend.

I bought this product for my mom; she does yoga almost every day of the week. I noticed that she didn't have a yoga bag to carry her water bottle, towel, etc. so I got this product for her this Christmas, she loved it and she already started using it. I recommend this product for any yoga lover.

I love that this bag will hold a bottle and towel and is very sturdy with a great strap, but I have a standard width yoga mat (medium thickness) and the bag doesn't cover my mat. Even when it's pushed in all the way, and the top of the bag is cinched, the mat is sticking out. It may work for a thinner mat, however. - Yoga Mat - Yoga Bags - Yoga Accessories - Yoga'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information