Tuesday 30 November 2010

Leather Case - nuvi, case


It's the official slipcase for the new slimline series of Garmin Nuvis. It's leather with a soft suede lining. It slides over the Nuvi very tightly. It's er, black with a printed Garmin logo.



Pros:

*It's more protective than a layer of air.

*It's small and light and fits the 3700 series very snugly, so it won't fall off easily.



Cons:

*You are probably paying $5 for the case and $15 for the logo.

*It fits the 3700 series very, very snugly so it's pretty awkward to pull off easily. A slightly easier fit and a nice velcro flap would have been preferable.



This is the first case I've seen specifically for the 3700s. It's a basic as it gets but it's better than nothing, or at least until third-parties catch the new accessory wave. Garmin Carrying Case nĂ¼vi 37xx Series

I purchased this case because it claimed to fit the 37xx like a glove. It definitely does. It follows the new slim design perfectly. The case will protect the garmin from minor abuse and definitely keep the screen from getting scratched. It will not save your garmin from many 6 foot falls. I haven't actually tried dropping it but it's not a hard case at all. Removing the 37xx from the case is not difficult at all, just push up on the bottom of the case then remove the 37xx.



[Pros]

Slim, sleek design.

Leather and suede.

Looks great.

No more scratches.



[Cons]

Don't drop it on concrete.

Could be cheaper.



Happy shopping!

Purchased this case for my Garmin 3790. Fits just right. Garmin slips in and out without hassles; not too loose and not too tight.



Leather, I believe called Kid Leather, is of excellent quality.



Product may have been re-designed since past negative comments. Yes, if I had to, I'd buy it all over again.

I do not have a Garmni Nuvi or whatever. But I do have an iPhone 4 which has a slim plastic case. Emphasis on slim. If it was any thicker it wouldnt fit in this Garmin Nuvi case. I like this for my iPhone because it slides easily out of my pocket versus the large & clunkly OtterBox I used to use. Thought I would share my experience.

I purchased this case to use with my nuvi 3790LMT, and it fits perfectly. Garmin did design these cases to use with the nuvi 3700 series, so it's no surprise it fits so well.



It's not a hard-sided case, so it won't protect your GPS from being crushed, but it will protect the GPS (especially the display screen) from getting scratched or dinged when you put it in a coat pocket, your briefcase or purse, the glove box, etc.



It's a worthwhile investment to help protect an expensive GPS device from minor damage.

This product is a great buy for the money. It's thin & light, and fits the Garmin nuvi 3700 series perfectly. The quality of the materials was higher than I had expected. Glad I bought it & I recommend to anyone looking for a case for this new series of Garmin nuvi GPS systems.

This case is designed for the Garmin 3700 series. It seems like a quality leather case but it fits a bit too tight for my liking. If you have nimble and strong index fingers and thumbs it should be a breeze (wow! Good work out, ha!). Making the ultra slim GPS hard to remove from the case. Garmin could have thought this one out better for the money. - Leather Case - Garmin Case - Case - Nuvi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • case
  • ,
  • garmin case
  • ,
  • leather case
  • ,
  • nuvi