Thursday 25 November 2010

Wonder Pill


As the other reviewer mentioned, it does have more of a coconut smell than the other 2 I bought, but it has an off taste to it that the others do not. Reading about coconut oils, someone mentioned the gag factor. I had no idea what they were referring to until I tasted this. NOW's a good name, but they fell short here. You'd be better off with Jarrow or Nutiva, similar price, better taste...



This oil has a rancid, off-putting odor that smells NOTHING like coconut, more like yeast. It also has a TERRIBLE taste. DO NOT BUY!!!



I consume a jar of coconut oil a week because I take it as a supplement and cook with it. Jarrow, Spectrum and Swanson are MUCH better. Their coconut oils smell really good with a fresh, coconut scent and taste great too.

As a frequent NOW customer, I was surprised at the poor quality of their coconut oil. It was yellow, cloudy, and smelled so rancid that I didn't dare eat it. NOW usually sells good products, so maybe I just got a rare bad batch of coconut oil - who knows? I think I'll stick with Nutiva organic VCO, which has never disappointed me.

I don't eat this. I use it on my skin and in my hair. It is great for locs as it is a light-weight conditioner and has a subtle coconut scent that quickly dissipates. It won't weight your hair down, make it hard; or, get kind of rancid like castor oil can. It was fresh and well packed. I recommend it as a great natural softening product for hair and skin, especially right after a bath/shampoo.

I have used these pills for a long time, but I have never eaten them. I swallow them just like any other pill. Why are people eating them and complaining about the taste? If you want to taste coconut oil, why not buy the real stuff and eat it out of the jar?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wonder Pill Wonder Pill Wonder Pill