Saturday 27 November 2010

Belt


I bought this belt (Brown) on Amazon. I am pretty impressed with it. It goes well with jeans and Khakis. The finish of the buckle and grains on the brown the belt are the work of a master designer. A cool belt to buy. Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1 1/2-Inch Leather Casual Belt, Black, Size 36

I have bought different makes of belts on Amazon, Kenneth cole, tommy, etc.



Kenneth cole i bought size 36 and 34, although my waist size is actual size 34 inches, KCole's 34 fits me fine.But Tommy 34 is short, i will have to get a size 36.



Otherwise else, the quality of the belt is good and I would recommend it for gifting to others.Goes well on jeans as well as chinos.



I like the way on Macy's site they mention if a particular belt size is sized smaller and suggest to get a size/two size larger than we normally would.If AMazon would help us, that way i wouldn't have to keep buying two belts to try out!

Great belt. Many belts this wide are stiff and some lose their color after some wear, not this one. I have had this belt for several months and wear it several times per week and so far it has held it's color very well. It is also one of the softest leather belts I own. I am very pleased with this belt.

As with most belts these days (and sadly also a lot of other stuff -like shoes for instance....)this one is way too small for the size you are told.

A 34 is more like a 30 and you should consider that when buying.

Other than that the leather is ok only the colour (=black) seems to wear of quickly.

It is too expensive for the price you can most likely find a similar quality for less.

Unless you need the Label of course.

I bought a belt like this about two years ago, I was really happy with the quality of this product, I decided to get a new one to have a spare but I was surprised because the quality is not so good as the quality from the previous one. I don't recommend to buy this item anymore.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Belt Belt Belt