Monday 29 November 2010

Backpack Purse - cell phone, leather


I had a traditional backpack before and thought I had too much pack for what I carried to work.So far this is small and convenient.The texture is so buttery soft. And it feels and looks more professional.I like that I can also shift it and it becomes a shoulder bag-if I want to.To date I have packed all my stuff ID,glasses,etc plus a small coffee carafe into it. I didn't think all that stuff would fit-but was very pleasantly surprised.If it just came in a deep mocha or coffee. . .But I would also buy this product again in a second. I love it! Versatile Leather Backpack Sling Shoulder Bag Purse (MI-PL1003-Black)

I was very pleased with this purchase. What a great backpack for travel. I use it often. I find it big enough to fit all my items...and that is saying a lot. I especially like the many useful pockets. There is one big snap front pocket, one big zipped pocket in back, and two side small zipped pockets besides the main zipped center section. What a useful backpack. I think it is a great buy.Versatile Leather Backpack Sling Shoulder Bag Purse in Choice of Colors

This was a very well made purse, loved it. Not too big and not too small. I can use it like a regular purse, or I can unzip the strap and put it on my back like a backpack when I don't want my hands to be tied up.

This is a great backpack/purse hybrid. I have always used backpacks in the past but I was looking for something that would fit all of my stuff and that I could both wear as a backpack for comfort but that would also be purse-like enough so I didn't have to switch bags when I wore something nicer than usual (or just look funny to others in nice clothes but carrying my worn old backpack, which is what I used to do). This bag was just what I needed and more. I'd say this bag leans a bit more towards purse than backpack in the scale, but it's comfortable enough when worn as a backpack for backpack users like me to be pleased. The other two ways to wear it (shoulder, sling) are also very comfortable and I like that I can switch between them very easily. It has a relatively good amount of space in the main pocket; just enough to fit all of my stuff. It doesn't open as wide as backpacks do, but I am able to access all that is in it without too much trouble. To me, the only downside is that the extra pockets (one on the inside and four on the outside) are not that big. If your main pocket is as full as mine is, the extra pockets will feel rather cramped. I would've really liked if the extra pocket on the outside with the flap was a little wider. The material looks and feels very nice and so far it looks like it's going to last a long time in good shape (I've only had it for three months and a half so I can only guess at this point; it doesn't show any signs of wear and tear yet).

I love this!! I've always liked the backpack handbags, but they never hang right. Usually they always hang upside down when carried like a purse. I love the way this is designed!! It's roomy & has plenty of pockets, which is what I look for in a purse. The leather is soft & it's really well made. It looks expensive, but it wasn't. Also I picked the 2 day shipping. I ordered it on Sat. & as promised, it was here on Mon. Great product & service!!

Pros: The quality of the bag was good and well made; just not a bag that I would personally use. I would recommend this bag for anyone who is looking for something versatile that can be used from office to evening. Cons: NO cons, bag packed, shipped and received when expected.

I purchased this purse in July. The front and back pocket lining was frayed and the seam had not been sewn properly. Everything that was put in both of these pockets ended up floating around in the bottom of the purse and had to be fished out through the hole in the linings. Very disappointed.Also, I was hoping to find a purse that would stay on my shoulder, and this one does not. - Cell Phone - Shoulder Bag - Leather - Shoulder Bags'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • leather
  • ,
  • shoulder bag
  • ,
  • cell phone
  • ,
  • shoulder bags