Monday 29 November 2010

Project Folders - folders, project folders


I love these colorful jackets and have been using them for years to organize my papers. I use them for accounts or projects that I am currently working on. Since the papers are secure in the jackets, it's easy to stick it in my bag or briefcase and take them with me. Or, I walk down the hall and hand it to someone I'm working with to look at, and they seem to take more notice because of the jacket... More and more I find uses for them at home for household bills, correspondence, etc. The fact that they are color coded helps me to remember which folder to look for. There are any number of uses for these jackets. Smead 85704 Campus.org Poly Color Jackets - 6 Pack, Assorted Colors

This is great! I wish I could have found this much earlier.



Clear to see inside.



Strong enough to hold the documents.



Reasonable price.



I know every office worker in Japan uses this type of plastic "holders" everyday. They cannot work without these.



It is ridiculous it is hard to find these in the States.

These folders help me to quickly find information. I organize my projects with these folders such as the plans and "to do" lists for gardening. These are great for papers that you don't want to file away into obscurity but also don't want to create clutter on your desk.

I bought these files for my students list. I have many groups, so the clear cover makes it easy for me to see which is which. These files are designed as stated for the letter size papers, but it works well on A4, a little part is out. I loved the secure plastic clip that hold the papers from falling.

My husband and I are big fans of the GTD inbox approach, so we got these colorful folders to group items in our inbox folders. We like that they don't have tabs that stick up, they come in of different colors, and the transparency allows us to quickly see what is in it. Also, they can withstand a road or backpack trip due to their durability. I'm a fan ans I would purchase again if we needed more.

I bought these in November of 2009---they are great for organizing "to do" piles. However, I paid $1.81 for the 6 pack and now they have doubled in price. Although $1.81 was probably way too cheap----since they would be more at the store (if you could even find them at an office supply store). Good purchase! - Project Folders - Folders'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information