Thursday 25 November 2010

Baby Gift - baby gift, ballerina


Size on the label is "0 to 6 months," but should be 6 to 9 months in my opinion. No newborn could possibly wear this, it is just way too big. I ordered it for our 2 month old to wear on Halloween and was shocked when the giant outfit arrived. It is very cute though and the packaging would make it a great gift for an older baby. Very disappointed to have to send it back. Baby Aspen "Big Dreamzzz" Baby Ballerina Two-Piece Layette Set in "Studio" Gift Box, Pink

It made a wonderful gift. Came in a beautiful box on its own little hanger. It was soft and cute as can be. Quality was good and price was very reasonable. Unique and precious. Quick delivery, what more can I say? I'm very happy with my purchase. - Baby Gift - Ballerina'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information