Saturday 27 November 2010

Mini Usb To Micro Usb Adapters - ipod, car stereo


I originally posted that these adapters did not work at all. The seller saw the review and contacted me. We discussed the issue and the seller tested a new set and sent them right out to me. GREAT customer service. USB A Female to Mini USB B 5 Pin Male Adapter

I am using this to connect a Seagate Portable HDD to the Microsoft Sync module's USB2 port on a 2010 Ford F150. I am using a typical male Mini USB 5-pin to male USB-A cable to connect to the female Mini USB port that is recognized as USB2 on the Sync system. I looked for a cable that was terminated as male USB Mini 5-pin on one end and female USB-A on the other but I could not find such a cable anywhere. I would have preferred this arrangement so I could connect either a conventional thumbdrive or a portable HDD with the included short cable. I still plan to try another cable that is terminated as male USB Mini 5-pin on each end if I can find one that transmits data. Thus far I can only find such a cable as transmitting charging voltage only.

These did not work with my application because of my error. However, they were very inexpensive and very promptly sent. I definitely will trade with this vendor again and these adapters may come in very handy for other uses that I have not tried yet. - Connectors - Adapters - Ipod - Car Stereo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information