Saturday 27 November 2010

Middle Eastern Dance - dj mix, world music


This has a good mix that has a little bit of everything new age or fusion for dancers. Don't expect any classics on here except for a couple redone as mixes. Some songs, to me, are "eh" others are really good. I also like the end song mix to play as ambient music.



There's few glaring issues though. Song #34 Meltan by Oriental Star is actually song #40 Cybele by Solace. I don't know if there was an error when the mp3s were ripped or if the actual CD has the same two songs on it or if Oriental Star just grabbed a Solace song and called it their own. So you're not getting 40 songs and mix you're getting 39 and a mix. Oh, and #35 Kassar Army by Pete list is also a Solace song that I recognize from one of the albums I have. But I don't think it's repeated on this album. At least not as a Solace song. Also, #36 is a Solace song, not a drum solo as listed. Thinking about it, I think some of these may have been misnamed when this was created. Top 40 Bellydance - Classic Belly Dance Bar Grooves plus continuous DJ Mix

I thought this had a fabulous mix of rhythms and styles. Some tracks are very new age, others are more classic (but not 100% traditional style). There are even very slow tracks for warm ups and such. For the price, I thought it was a bargain to get so many tracks and so much variety. I recommend it! - Middle Eastern Dance - Drums - Dj Mix - World Music'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information