Saturday 27 November 2010

Kids Backpacks


This small backpack is cute in appearance, but poor in quality for the price. The handle does not stay up and is flimsy. The antennae get in the way of the zipper, which is small and makes it hard to get things in and out. If my granddaughter did not love it, I would return it for another type of backpack with wheels that we can really pack her things in when she travels. This is more of a play thing. Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6x Girl's Rolling Backpack, Owl, One Size

I purchased this to use for travel and I'm returning it because it won't work for my daughter and I to use together. She's only 2 and I would be the one retrieving and replacing her items. I could see that this would be okay for a child to use independently but the zippered opening is not that large and near impossible for my hands to get things in and out comfortably.

The design is very cute and appears to be well made but I can't speak for how it holds up after use.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kids Backpacks Kids Backpacks Kids Backpacks