Tuesday 30 November 2010

Acidophilus - acidophilus, irritable bowel syndrome


The cost for a month's supply from this site is an excellent deal and way less than what my local pharmacy charges for a comparable product. I was plagued from irritable bowel syndrome with severe morning diarrhea for more than 14 years. This product totally changed that. I can now eat sourkraut, string beans, kidney beans, watermelloon and all the other foods that used to cause me problems, and my bowel movements are now completely normal.

I had given up on products like this for a few years until I found Advanced Probiotic Balance. I have been using this over a year and was excited to find it on Amazon at a cheaper price. I had chronic gas and irratable bowel syndrome until I started using this consistantly. I used to have to go to the bathroom after almost every meal but life is much better now. I still have gas but it seems like a much more normal amount and not excessive. I can go to the bathroom on a normal schedule most of the time now. I usually dont get the bloating and cramps like I used to on an almost daily basis. The price is very competitive also.

My wife uses this regularly and got me started about a month ago. I noticed that my digestion track is feeling much less irritated, less gass, etc. I have had problems with irratable bowel syndrome since I was a kid but couldnt really afford perscription medicines and was nervous about the side effects that my doctor told me about in the perscription medicines. I like this product so far but found that I need to use it regulary to get good results. My IBS is getting less and less frequent so I am having far less of those embarrassing trips to the bathroom when visiting friends. I think it is worth the money but I wont try to speak for others.

I am a really big ran of this productc. My husband just ordered a 2 full bottles to continue my improvements. I really love that I am not suffereing from bloating anymore, expecailly around the holidays. I can now eat regular foods after being on a restricted diet for weeks and I feel like I got my life back. I love it and recommend it to people that have digestive problems. My doctor uses this product but he was not allowed to share his personal supply with me. I tried it with a lot of skepticism but was pleasantly suprised. I didnt know that they had a product like this. Advanced Probiotic Balance started working during the first day that I started using it. During the next few days, my most uncomfortable symptoms - pain, urgency, bloating were significantly lessoned, to my suprise. I'm now into the third month of using it and I'm feeling back to normal.

I didnt think that you could buy a product that helped with bloating and gass but this is it. My doctor said that he used it himself but that he couldnt officially recommend it. I have known him a long time. It took me a long time to mention that I was concerened about gass issues because it was embarassig but he noticed durint my physical that my intestones felt firmer than they should be, from built up gass. I work in an office so that was especailly uncomfortable. He said that it was normal to have gas but that this product might reduce it significantly. It did! I am really happy about that. I dont have intestinal discomfort or excessive gass any more. I highly recommned this product.

The capsules are easy to swallow. I don't have to wonder whether it is worth taking because I have already seen nice results. . With other brands I have not had as good of results as these. The symptoms of a problemed digestive system are well know by people that have them. I love Amazon for making this available. The probiotics, originally suggested by a GI doctor to me, have significantly reduced my problems from malabsorption and IBS. Since this is a chronic condition in my case, I'm taking these on an ongoing basis.

I was starting to develope sysmptoms of irritable bowel syndrome so my doctor had recommeded that I try a Probiotic product. I almost done with the bottle and I was pleasantly suprised that my symtoms of irritation of my digestive track have gone away. I no longer have that bloating feeling nor to I have to go to the bathroom 3 times per day. I am very happy with this product and will be buying more. It supplies a healthy bacteria to the digestive system

I was on my 3rd brand until I found this product, recommended by a friend. If you try it, you will probably see the diffrence like I did. I gave a bottle to my sister who has had long term trouble with Irritable Bowels and she was really happy with the results also. I find that if I use it regulary then my problems stay away. I will keep buying more.

I read the reviews on this product.. and people, it works. I did some research on colon cleansing and all that, and there are some risks to that, so I opted for this one.



Effective, but not harsh. It put me back on the right track -- and continuing on with the Atkins diet.. no issues, no problems, and feeling good.



Thanks to all the others who provided such informative feedback. - Health - Bloating - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Acidophilus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • irritable bowel syndrome
  • ,
  • acidophilus
  • ,
  • bloating
  • ,
  • health