Sunday 28 November 2010

Bathroom Faucet


I ordered 2 of these faucets for my Master bedroom remodel. The faucets are beautiful, very solid, and before packaged in separate boxes, they were placed in cloth bags to prevent scratching. One of the faucets, however, had a scratch on it. Customer service was exceptional!! My email was responded to within hours and I had a new one in the mail to me the next day, which was in perfect condition. I would definitely order from them again!! You won't find a better price for the quality of the faucet. Contemprary Single Handle Waterfall Bathroom Vanity Faucet, Chrome

Pros:Heavy well made faucet.Looks good.Works good.reasonable priceCons:No instructions. There was an instruction booklet but it was about other faucets by this manufacturer. No instructions on this faucet.The booklet says the the faucet is guaranteed. It doesn't say for how long it is guaranteed or where to get service. No address and no telephone number.I was surprised how noisy it is.Undersink metal bracket is not well designed. Too small and too thin. Have to be careful when tightening down faucet so that the bracket will not buckle through sink faucet hole. Also the nuts rub up against water supply hoses and bracket gets caught on the hoses and has to be tweaked when tightening the nuts.Hoses should have been for 3/8 fittings. Most home installations have 3/8 angle stop. Had to purchase new angle stops for this faucet.Faucet only. No drain, etc included.SEPTEMBER 22 REVIEW UPDATE: Vendor, WTEvergreen LLC - Amazon Marketplace, contacted me and addressed all my concerns with me and the manufacturer. In the future, specific instruction booklet will be included, adapters will be supplied to fit 3/8 angle stop, etc, etc. I HAVE now CHANGED TO FIVE STARS. Very impressed with their customer service and I would have no hesitation to order from them in the future.

First of all, I'm a french canadian, so my english might not be perfect. But you should understand my comments! :-)



Very nice faucet. I really like the fact that this model is really different than what you would usualy see in a bathroom. And the price... So cheap!



Keep in mind the base is very wide (larger and deeper than what it appears to be on the pictures). This faucet would not fit every sink. We had to switch the faucets from downstair with the one upstair because we have a sink like this one ([...]) and the base of the new faucet was too big.



Doesn't come with a pop-up drain, so buy one.



Shipping was fast and the packaging was ok.

I loved this faucets, I buy two of them and when they arrive I was surprise! It was bigger and better than I suppose !

I received itvery fast and I am very glad with the product!

I really recommend this faucet! It is gorgeous !

Bought this for our masterbath remodel project. This is outstanding! Very nice quality and looks great on our new granite countertops. Would recommend to anyone looking for something different with flair.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Faucet