Sunday 28 November 2010

Mini Stapler - stapler


This is a great portable stapler that goes everywhere with me in my backpack. The mechanism is basically a human powered staple gun, so there's no struggling to force the staple through. It is rated at 12 sheets of paper, but I've found from testing that it will go through approximately 20 sheets of standard copy paper. It takes regular staples.



Highly recommended. I find it invaluable on a daily basis in grad school. PaperPro Nano Mini Stapler, Black and Gray (1801)

This little stapler is powerful, doesn't clutter the desktop, is easy to reload and works well for me even though I have large hands. I use it to keep the pages in order for small documents. It even has the powerful spring action of a much larger stapler, making it effortless to bind several pages. PaperPro has a desktop winner here! - Stapler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information