Friday 26 November 2010

Battery Packs From Amazon - maximalpower


This battery seems to be a Rayovac product to me. That's OK! Fit's the drill and charges in the charger as expected. The original battery lasted 10 years under light use. If these do as well I'll consider it a good investment. The Drill was industrial grade so I decided to replace 2 batteries for it. The sad part is that these days of throw-away products it would be cheaper to buy a new drill than 2 batteries. I gambled on the drill that I think will last. Good luck! Maximalpower Ryobi 14.4v 2000mAh Ni-Cd Replacement Battery for Ryobi 1400656 1400671 4400011 and more

I bought two of these to replace my worn out batteries. At first I was impressed BUT they didn't last very long at all and one quit taking a charge altogether. Now I can charge it up and set it on the bench for a couple of hours and the charge is gone. Not even using the drill.

Don't waste your money on the hype.

I purchased this battery pack for my Ryobi drill. Charged it fully and then went to use the drill. The output is definitely below the original battery pack that came with my drill. The drill slows down under a decent load, whereas in the past it did not do this. Would recommend avoiding buying this battery pack and going with a different brand instead. - Maximalpower'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information