Thursday 25 November 2010

Skin Genesis - towelettes, face


While I love everything in the Skin Genesis line, this is the only product I didn't care for. First of all, the cloths are very thin and tear easily unlike my beloved Dove cleansing cloths. The cloths are well packaged and preserve the wetness well, but I have to use a few cloths to completely get all my makeup off which is wasteful. I am in love with every other product in this new line, but I would not repurchase these for the reasons stated above. Dove's are much larger and stronger and they give some exfoliating benefits that these do not. Loreal Skin Genesis Micro-Smooth Wet Cleansing Towelette 25's

I love this product. I have stopped using MAC facial wipes. This is an excellent product for me. I am a 33 year old black woman whose skin was experiencing adult acne and greasiness. This product, although not an acne treatment, has brought balance to my skin. It is very soft and supple and I have not had any break outs (other then when it that time of month) or extreme grease episodes. It's great!

i use these to take off my makeup at the end of the day. i don't wear too much makeup so it totally does the trick for me. i actually cut the towelettes in half and that is enough for me to clean my whole face. the texture of these towelettes is a little rough so i think that's why it works so well. it smells really good and the packaging keeps the towels moist.

Have you ever seen a gorgeous person like Eva Longoria WITHOUT make-up? She is a normal person like me...just 30 years younger. I didn't wear eye make-up because I couldn't get it off until I found L'Oreal's Skin Genesis make-up remover cloths. Other products left a greasy, oily feel to my face and eyelashes, not Skin Genesis. So now I wear eye make-up and feel so much better about my appearance. I never leave the house without "putting on my face".

I love these and keep some in my car, and my purse if flying. I like to use them to reapply after a long day - good if I have an evening meeting and need a clean slate before reapplying evening makeup.

I'm not sure about how well these wash your face, but they smell AMAZING! After washing my face with one, I've actually had compliment(S!) about how good I smelled!



I usually wash my face with my normal cleanser and then wipe it with one of these wipes just because I enjoy the scent so much!

After using these for one day, I told my hubby that at the age of 54, I had gotten my 1st cold sore and showed him. W/I 2 more days, my whole face was getting these sores and I ended up no longer being able to use them. I replaced them with 'Aveeno Daily Cleansing Pads'. I gave my poor sore face a wk. off with using no products on it to give it a chance to heal. After using the 'Aveeno' pads for only 2 wks., my face started feeling wonderful and smooth. What a huge difference!!! In all of my yrs., I'd never had problems with being sensitive to any facial products but I guess there's always the 1st time. - Towelettes - Face - Cloths - Cleansers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • face
  • ,
  • cloths
  • ,
  • towelettes
  • ,
  • cleansers