Sunday 31 July 2011

37 Inch


Our television was terrific until about the third month when it started flashing, regardless of what channel was being viewed (DVD, Roku, cable, etc.). We looked on line and this is not an unusual problem apparently. Vizio offered to send out a serviceperson, but we decided to take it back to the store. That's too fast for a problem to occur. VIZIO E371VL 37 Inch Class LCD HDTV

Okay this tv is great, the picture quality is better than my LG and Sony, the sound is equal to any other tv. Better than my lg my Sony has it beat in that department. I bought one of these my mother has one and my best friend has one. I have had mine for over a year no problems and as far as I know nobody else has either. My only complaint.... not a complaint really, its the amount of hdmi hook ups this tv has only two. I would like three but again that's just nit picking! For half the price and equal quality you can't beat Vizio! I also think anyone who gave a bad review is nuts, I have friends like that if it's cheaper they look for anything they can find wrong, but try as they might Vizio makes a solid product!

This is our second VIZIO flat screen TV and we love it! We think it is a great TV for the price, clear picture, great sound, all around good quality. Also, there is another review about the lighted VIZIO logo, it really isn't that bright and certainly does NOT interfere with TV or movie watching. We would highly recommend this product!

After powering up this television, I was shocked to discover it has an eye piercing, illuminated "VIZIO" nameplate right below screen.



This is a big distraction for most television viewing, especially movies. I don't object to the name being on the product, but holy Neon Sign Batman!



In addition, this television has NO S-Video input! This locks out billions of devices currently in use.



I have no quibble with the picture and sound of this television. However, deleting the S-Video input in order to save VIZIO $0.50 is a poor design choice.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


37 Inch 37 Inch 37 Inch