Thursday 28 July 2011

Cleansing Wipes - ponds, cloths


I would not use anything else after using these for 3 months now. Very effective at makeup removal, balancing for combination skin (really good on oily areas without overdrying). Also help to minimize mild rosacea, it's not completely gone but visibly faded - something I couldn't achieve with pricier brands. All in all freat value and solid product. Added bonus - if you travel these can be taken along in your carry on, not screened out as liquids. Ponds Orginal Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes, 30-Count (Pack of 4)

The Pond's clean sweep make up removers are great. I tried to switch to a cheaper brand and broke out immediately. The price is very reasonable when ordered from Amazon.com. I keep them next to my bed and in the bathroom making it very easy to wash the make up off before bed. Also, great for camping as it does not need water. I have very sensitive skin and these have not given me any problems and does not have an over perfumed smell like some products. I highly recommend them.

I recently tried the Ponds Clean Sweep Wet Cleansing Towelettes. I like the convenience of cleansing towelettes but I was disappointed with the Ponds Clean Sweep towelettes.



The Ponds have a stinky smell to them instead of a clean or pleasant smell. They are also a little too dry to be a wet cleansing towelette. They claim it removes all makeup, even waterproof mascara but after I used the towelette I still had traces of makeup left on my face. I had to use another cleanser to remove all my makeup which kind of defeats the purpose of a convenient towelette.



I do not recommend the Ponds towelettes. There are much better and cheaper ways to clean your face.

Ponds cleansing towelettes are the best makeup remover and facial cleanser I've ever used. I've tried Neutrogena and drug store brands and they were either never wet enough or left my face feeling greasy. With Ponds, it gets all my makeup off (even waterproof!) and does not give me a greasy or oily feeling afterward. I honestly don't really even have to rinse off with water after use. Also, the towelettes are a great price for how good they are. Highly recommended!

I'm one of those busy moms who often lets her own needs fall by the wayside in favor of the needs of my family. Sleep is a luxury I can't afford to induldge in as much as I want to so sometimes other stuff has to give for the sake of my health and sanity. After a few months of misery living with a newborn who did not get the concepts of day and night I had to start finding ways to help myself perk up in the morning. Coffee is great but one of my favorite parts of getting up after being well rested is getting washed up, putting on make-up... ya know... all that stuff that makes YOU feel human. But with a baby who needed feeding and diaper change and all that stuff there was simply no time so I bought some of the Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Morning Refresh, 30-Count (Pack of 2) to at least give me a clean face I could pull off while holding the baby. I LOVE them!



After enjoying those for months now I decided to give the original cleansing clothes a try, mostly for mornings when I have to rush out, for post-gym and for make-up removal at bedtime. My skin is really sensitive and I recently found out I have mild rosacea so I've been watching what I use a little more carefully. These feel great, they're very moist, I live in a very dry and windy climate and haven't noticed any increased dryness even though these do contain alcohol. Overall I've been really pleased. I've had no trouble removing mascara easily (with no eye irritation) but I don't care for waterproof formulas so I cannot speak for the quality there.



While I don't intend to use them everyday I really like the convinience and quality of this product for those times when a sink and time for a good washing just aren't available.

I found these for less than the generic brand that I was going to buy. I was using Boots face wipes for a while and was looking for a less expensive alternative.



I found these and was elated (they were even on sale!) At first I was concerned that they were too 'wet' and left too much on my face. It evaporated quickly and didn't make my skin feel dry.



These are excellent at removing powder, foundation and lipstick. Although I had no problem with ordinary mascara, it wasn't all that great with waterproof. (Although to be honest, I have never found anything but specific eye makeup remover to do that well).



These are refreshing, easy to use and stay moist in the package.

I love this product & have been using it for a couple of years, sure comes in handy while traveling, you don't have to rinse it off. Great at night when you are just too tired or busy to do the usual routine & my skin looks good.

OK, first off I purchased this because it claims to be the "best" make-up remover towelettes and removing impurities. UMMM...disappointed in this. Makes me not want to buy any other brand towelette either. I had makeup still left on my face and my regular mascara didn't completely come off.

I usually use another brand of make up removing wipes and am pretty well satisfied, but I saw these at the drug store and decided to try them because they were cheaper and claimed to work better than the brand I use. Not so. They wipes are too dry and they don't work well for removing eye make up. I like that the cloth is thick and feels good, but the performance isn't what I expected. :( - Ponds - Makeup Remover - Cleansing Cloths - Cloths'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information