Sunday 31 July 2011

Star Wars Books - tts enabled, star wars books


I've just been reading this series this past week and have read them all in two or three sittings. Number six is a page turner for sure. Like the others, masterful storytelling and rich characters. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the characters and how they tie into FOTJ's lost Sith Tribe. Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith #6: Sentinel

Canadian Customers Beware!

Sorry, this is not so much about the book, but the availability.



I live in Canada and was able to acquire this book for my Kindle soon after it was released... but now I see that it is no longer available in Canada... apparently there are copyright issues involved with making it available in other countries.



For any Canadians looking to read the story (as well as the other Lost Tribe titles) they are available through other ebook providers for free. You'll have to down load their ereaders for your computer, but it works. Unfortunately I do not know how (or if it is even possible) to load those books onto my Kindle.

According to John Jackson Miller's twitter feed "The price is in error, I think -- Amazon did this once before, but fixed it soon afterward. I have alerted the powers that be!" Just wait it out and it should be fixed...I hope. Otherwise, download for free at Starwars.com and use your computer to transfer the pdf to your Kindle. - Star Wars - Sith - Star Wars Books - Tts Enabled'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information